Thread: New to this
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 03:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Arrii

New to this

Hey, im new here, and really wanting to stop drinking. Ive found the past 6 months ive really stepped up my drinking to about 4 nights a week..its normally a bottle of wine and another glass for good measure. Last night i had 2 bottles and a glass as well. I was T total up to the age of 25 well bar a night out once a yr orso. Then i became depressed after having my third child, started drinking to cope , once better i still drank once a week orso and now ive had my 4th and im not working as its easier not to juggle child care as hubby works so much i get bored at night and i know its wrong as not once has wine done me any favours but im drinking more and more. Ive taken up hobbies to try deter me from it but now i just cant stay away from that muck. I know its only a mental thing its not going to harm me if i stop, its just breaking the horrible cycle. Im really lucky have a great group of friends and a superb family. So ive no idea why ive turned into the person that i just would not stomach in my previous life. I grew up with my mum drinking and to me alcohol was the devil and i could barely stand her most days. but, shes ace now will only ever drink a cpl of small vinos each night where as im going the same way she did :/