Old 07-27-2013, 01:35 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Ptcapote

Hi Weekenders, how's the day? Weasel, oh how I love street fairs in Manhattan in the summer...the food alone is enough to kill you. Although I was also one of those who would go for the Italian, Greek or whatever festival and end up bar hopping (staggering) and never eat a thing. So glad those days are over

I'm chilling out at my friend's house after a nice morning flower shopping. I am making ice cream bread right now. Yes, you read that correctly. It is a new recipe that apparently makes delicious bread out of just ice cream and flour (self-rising) so I couldn't resist. In the oven now, so I will let you know later.

Doris: hang in there, friend. Like others have said, take it one minute at a time. You just need to get some space in between you and the last drink and you WILL start to feel better and it will give you more motivation.

Ricky: You can do this! Not raining in Philly right now but supposed to tomorrow. Hang in there. Think of how good it's going to feel to finish Day 16

BeMyself: I think bacon is the fruit of the gods, really. But I do try not to go overboard How are you doing today? I have been following your posts and know you've had a bit of a rough go of it but on the right track now...

Speaking of bacon...

Nonsensical: where art thou??

Check in with you all later. Happy Sat/Sun! Stay strong!