View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
CaughtUpInCrazy
Work it till it works.

Thank you so much for your post. You'll never understand what it means to see someone who moved past the craziness. I know it was wrong even though I feel no remorse. I am done hitting (and kicking). I was so far out of line. The look on his face was terror at first. Addiction or not he didn't deserve that and I'm sure it's not gonna change a single thing. I am naturally calm until you push me then I can be pretty fiery, but this angry it's hard to describe. I keep asking what am I supposed to do and nobody will answer me, except him. His answer is "mind your own business and work your meetings; don't worry about me". How is that possible, our lives are meshed together? He is so selfish and thinks he's got everything figured out (including me). He uses that line as a free pass to run wild.

Originally Posted by hisimage48 View Post
Crazy I've not read the entire thread so I'm sorry if this has been addressed or the situation has changed. I want to say years ago when I was with a crack addict I did pretty much the same thing . I lost it. Could barely see straight and just hammered him and kicked him in the back just like you said. So, I understand when you say you list control.

My concern is if he comes back and you apologize and it goes back to the same thing , that the next time you won't be able to stop. That is a lot if anger stored up if your feeling anything like I did.

Good thoughts for you. Stay strong. Don't let people get you to that point