View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 10:10 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Originally Posted by Ptcapote View Post
Aww, Mizz, I am so sorry you're feeling crappy right now. I was going to suggest the same as Anna above about maybe seeing a Dr. about depression. I was treated before I stopped drinking but certainly spent a long time self-medicating with booze so that my medicine probably never worked the way it was supposed to. I had to deal with that sober and although it took a couple of months, it helped. Also just talking to someone helps too. I know your healthcare situation is precarious but maybe you can talk to a therapist?

At the very least, try not to snowball things. I know I tend to lump all of my problems together so that they look completely insurmountable and cause me to spin out into panic or depression. I am learning to look at/tackle one thing at a time and it definitely helps. Not to minimize anything but maybe just deal with one thing at a time to the best of your ability and then ask for help where you can? Human as well as divine intervention?

You can do this and you will get through this. You are an amazingly strong person and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel even if it looks dark at the moment.

Big, big hug coming to you right now...
Okay. I will seriously do something about this, and try not to lump all the "Big" stuff into one ball of ****. This makes sense. I have been trying not to think about all of it. When I wake up, it's there. I try to sleep, its there.
I give people "Happy" advice, and internally I am struggling. This is not the fake it until you make it journey. I have to do something about this and I will.