Old 07-23-2013, 05:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Shelpy

How do I act/say around him when he returns?

Hello everyone, I am looking for suggestions from those who are vets and been through similar situations. Some of you may have read my posts earlier. I am knew to this all. Last week I went on a 5 day horrible embarrassing bing. My boyfriend, his son , his mom and many others called were involved. It was bad and none of us handled it right. I have now been going to AA for 3 days. He left on a trip without me yesterday and returning tomorrow afternoon. I know will have 5 meetings under my best and found a temp sponsor to quit this crap. Im so embarrassed... Im staying at his house- when he left he gave me a kiss and mumbled he loved me but still took the dog away and to a babysitter and locked his bedroom door so I could not enter. What do I say when he returns? How do I react. We had a good night the evening before he left and well in the morning slept together for the first time in a while....so there was no storming out when he left...How do I react to his return. Do I talk about that I have been going? Say nothing? I need to find my own apartment and get out of here. Im scared how he will be towards me. Should I stay away??? I still love him very much despite the situation and both of our actions.