View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BlueSkies1

There was another thread that included a suicide attempt. I remarked that I stand by trying to help people, as I lost someone to suicide. However, the big difference is that the person I lost was not using suicide as a means of manipulation. Your xgf does.
Your xgf is very abusive to you. Men can be emotionally abused just as often as women. Accusations, threats, and constantly sending you abusive texts during the workday. And the extremely LOW act of calling you a cripple.
Take your power back!
Take it back!
She is horrible! She needs to be shown by you, that she no longer has power over you. You have to protect yourself, she is a mean predator. I would cut all ties to her. I would block her on email, phone, and the rest, until she went away and found herself someone else to pick on and bully.
You don't deserve this. Start sticking up for yourself and protecting yourself from such abuse! Get away from her permanently, you will have given yourself the biggest favor perhaps of your life.
I know it's hard. You so want to believe that she is going to come back and be all nice to you and stop abusing you.
She won't. She does sound like she has some mental disorder. That doesn't mean you take pity on her! It's self-induced!
This woman has a long road ahead of her to learn how to treat people. She will continue treating people like doormats until if the day ever comes that she has no such person who will put up with it. Very hard lesson, if ever. So don't be her punching bag, because she is always looking for one. Why you? Don't sacrifice yourself.