View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
jasonL
DRUG FREE!

End of my 5th day now....I had my first meal of ramen noodles yesterday, second meal of ramen noodles today at lunch. My girlfriend ordered a pizza for dinner and i ate some of that too! I felt so good! Today was the best day so far. Your appetite will come back in the next day or so, it sucked being so hungry but just not being able to eat. But what was even harder for me was sleep. It seems like also in the last few days I've been reallly anxious to learn as much as I can about anything, I've read so many random news reports and articles about the most wide variety of subjects. I'm starting to get really excited about how much fun clean life can be. Because honestly I haven't been completely sober in a LONG time. I'm starting to realize now that when I kicked my drug habits the first time I started drinking alcohol convincing myself I didn't have a problem. But when I did drink it was a HUGE binge, every time. That drinking just linked my first stint of drug usage to my most current one. I'm so excited right now, I have never felt like this in my life, I've never felt like I could actually live without drugs and/or alcohol.