Thread: So upset...:-(
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dollyangel17

So upset...:-(

I posted this on our moms thread, but thought I would here too so I could get feedback from you all:

Beyond pissed right now!

Yesterday I went to the gym, and afterwards I went to meet my cousin like I often to at a restaurant near us. We are close and get together almost every week to chat. As close as we are though, I haven't told her about the real reason I quit...she thinks its just to lose weight. Aside from my husband, nobody knows.

Well when I left for the gym, I was stressed about my daughter misbehaving, and my husband knew it. I went home and he left for work. I called him for a household reason shortly after he left, and I could tell he was on the phone. When he called back a few minutes later I asked him who he was talking to and he told me his friend.

Now I have been married to this man for 14 years, and I knew he was lying. When I looked at his phone this morning, I could see he had actually been on the phone with my cousin. Now, I know my husband, and I know my cousin....I in no way think anything is going on there inappropriately, but I am wondering if out of concern he was trying to find out if I drank while I was with her.

If he told her about my alcoholism....I will be even more pissed!!!! I am already pissed he is talking to people about me behind my back, but my drinking problem is my business to share...I don't care if it was out if concern for me or not.

I am going to give him a few days to tell me about it, and if he doesn't, I will ask him point blank.

Thanks for letting me vent:-(