View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 10:32 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
jasonL
DRUG FREE!

I am finishing up my second full day and night of not smoking and it is so hard. I started smoking spice a couple months ago and got to the point where i was smoking once every 30 minutes, the high would just fade so quick.

I have smoked weed before for years and quit with just very minor withdrawals. Thats why quitting spice has been so hard. I didn't sleep at all last night....its about 1:30 AM here and I haven't slept yet tonight either....haven't eaten anything in the last 2 days. I can deal with that though, it'll only last a few days. I think the hardest part is the mental withdrawal that comes with this drug. Its so easy to get and there's so much of it and its legal! I truly wish I had never even touched this stuff, it has caused my life to be hell lately, its straining things with my girlfriend, I spent A LOT of money on the stuff, and not to mention quitting this has been a terrible experience.

These forums have been a huge help, I came across this thread yesterday when I decided I was going to quit this stuff. I know I can kick this addiction because there are people who support me and who have been through what I'm going through. Right now I'm having the usual cold sweats and nauseousness. I should be dead tired considering i havent slept in about 48 hours but every time I lay down it seems like my body starts alternating between hot and cold sweats. Hopefully within these next few days these withdrawals will start getting better, right now this is really hard for me....thank God for my girlfriend because without her I'm sure I would have never made the decision to quit. Thank you for your support guys, just by telling your story you helped me out and gave me some hope, and I know that you have all done that for others as well