View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:15 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

AH definitely loses his filter with me. He will argue about anything he see's on tv with me and act like he's smarter than me because he's 55 n I'm 35.

On his last drunken binge, I asked him (4 hours before his accident) Are you eating food today or is it gonna be a liquid diet again? He said, LIQUID!

He forgets everything!!! He says, I'm getting old! I tell him bullsh!t!!! You don't act this dumb when you're sober!

He has once proclaimed: I don't drive Drunk Drunk! I drive drunk! WHUT?!!! You are so effin stupid.

He pulls away from me. All the hugs, kisses and affection are GONE! (there is a lot of that going on when he's sober) I know when he or I gets home, if he pushes past me at the door, it's on like Donkey Kong.

The lies. He will lie about cutting the grass and NO... That Monster Drink doesn't have Vodka in it! You don't even know what Monster taste like because you don't like it and drink it! I don't like vodka either a-hole but I know what it taste like!

He will zero in on my support system through my brother, and any online groups I visit. What he does not yet realize is that these people are very important to me and were the only ones there for me feverishly praying for his health right after his motorcycle accident. My brother was doing for me and helping me through a grief stricken time where I had NO ONE because his vodka was too important.