View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 09:52 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Jeni26

SJD-I know that feeling of panic. I took a mouthful of dessert a few months back and am pretty sure it had alcohol in it. I stopped eating it and felt a mixture of disgust and guilt. The way I rationalised it was that it wasn't intentional, I stopped once I'd realised and it did not threaten my sobriety. I had to let it go or I would have tied myself up in knots over the whole thing. You're ok and doing great xxx

Dee-your avatar pic is looking great, you must be feeling better. Ok I know you're not really a muppet the same way I know FP isn't an elephant and Sassy isn't just a giant eye...but even so. It's good to see you looking so happy!!ha!xxx

Shock, and FP, thanks for checking in. Xxx

Sassy, sorry bout your kitty. I hope all will be well. Xxx

I would rrrrrreally like to hear from wehav xxx

OLL-ok ice cream/tea room is what I'm thinking. But it would have to be over here...can you have a chat with hubby and let him know you will be emigrating please. Xxx

It's Saturday morning. 5.45 am. Yes I know that's ridiculous on my day off but I sleep now...I actually sleep now!! So waking up at this time after sleeping since 10 pm is pretty bloody awesome. Therapy this morning then an afternoon relaxing. Life just doesn't get much better than this.

Love to you all xxx