Old 07-12-2013, 06:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
whosthisguy

I thank you all for your support, it means a lot... I just feel so lost. None of my friends feel like I have a problem, but that's because they are all just like me. I wish you knew how lost I felt. I'm sure you do because you have all been there at some point..... I just don't know what point I need to be lifted to, to see that I am on such a path. It's weird.... it's like half of me is an outside observer seeing that I'm ******* my life up, the other half is justifying it because it's a legal drug and it helps me feel good. It sucks so badly. Hevyn--I want to reply to your PM as a local here, but I don't have 5 posts yet. . I will keep visiting the forum, though, and try to keep you updated on my journey. I fear that I won't be able to get clean until I can move and go to therapy or outpatient rehab. I have health insurance but I can't get something stable here quite yet... skdl;fadncsnij1n3rgwdksa.

I feel like I can't do this. I was addicted to amphetamines, speed, but I feel like alcohol is the demon that will never ever leave me....