Old 07-11-2013, 06:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
KittyH
Hippie Rock~n~Roller

No alphaomega, not at all. I now have 4 very healthy and grown kids. My 3 sons LOL, and my youngest, my daughter who is going off to college next month to leave me as an empty nester. I have been very blessed in my life to have such an amazing cast of characters as my children. I am grateful also to have been raised in a family that believes in accepting people ......... ALL people for who they are because I believe in these values above ALL else. Our family laughs together and brings newcomers in as though they were always there. I have raised kids who have those same values and are capable of putting themselves in other peoples shoes emotionally before they cast a judgement. I dont mean to sound as though my life is some tragedy that I should be excused for. I am happier (mostly) than any one person has a right to. But I am starting out on this other side of the mountain and my husband (of 5 years) and I are about to celebrate 10 years of being together next month. I dont have any grandchildren yet but I am desperate to have one............ its time to stop thinking that I have forever to fix my compulsive drinking. If I want to be around to play with those precious babies then I HAVE to get my stupid self under control ............. I am SO ready, I really am