Old 07-11-2013, 06:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Bruce292

You are a human being and I am in no position to judge anyone. I have an autistic son and I have beaten myself over and over again because clearly it was my fault. It *must* have been that hit of acid I took, or whatever even though the doctors have told me that it's not the case. I still think it was me.

I'm going out on thin ice with what I'm about to say. If I say something that you don't agree with please forgive me. I'm just a human.

As humans we're not perfect. Also, human beings are fragile. From your description it sounds like you did everything correctly. You were just 22 and wanted to have some fun but you didn't go out all night. Because you were *feeling* like you wanted to go out on New Year's didn't cause your daughter's heart to stop The fact that your daughter passed must be beyond horrible. I can't even imagine. But equipment isn't perfect, we as humans aren't perfect.

Judge you? No. You're on this planet and therefore deserve the respect of anyone else.

Again, I hope I haven't stuck my foot in my mouth. I stopped writing this response several times and finally just decided that I might have an atom of wisdom ... though not much more than that.