Old 07-07-2013, 12:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
360shoes

No offense taken here. Absolutely nothing wrong with venting in a safe place. Barf it all out. I always feel better when I do.

My friend I vent to tells me this when I feel this way...literally. I'm not kidding...she has told me this. I too have venting spells. This has nothing to do with you but me just sharing an experience I had.

She said...Yes, all the dirty rotten people out there in the world are personally out there to get you Shoes! Their very mission in life is to make you feel like cr*p and p*ss you off. It is not fair. You have every right to throw in the towel, give up and spend the remainder of your days drinking yourself into a drunken stupor. Here, let me go run and get you a bottle. It worked so well for you in the past and I'm so positive this will solve all your problems let me pick up a bottle of pills too just in case the alcohol isn't fast enough for the instant gratification you so deserve.

Then as I am peeing my pants from laughing so hard she gives me a big hug.

Hang in there Mirage. It gets better. If it didn't nobody would bother with trying and SR would be a ghost town.

(((Hug)))