Old 07-07-2013, 11:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JJames818

Originally Posted by Jeni26 View Post
Smoking and drinking went hand in hand with me, but smoking proved to be the harder to let go of. I couldn't drink without smoking but I could smoke without a drink! Weird.
Thanks Jeni26....I am completely this way. In fact, I know better than to even START drinking if I dont have AT LEAST 2-4 cigarettes. In some ways, I can try to use that to my advantage. If I dont have cigs, I won't start drinking maybe. However, the battle my body fights trying to get BOTH is pretty intense.

If I drink without cigs or run out, I'll resort to fishing out half-smoked cigs from ashtrays in the open courtyard of the restaurant next door late at nite Xo( That, and of course caving in and drunk-driving to the store for a FRESH PACK...and I already have one DUI (two technically...but they were in diff states, and the 2nd state never found out :P).

When I smoke a cig late at nite, and dont want to drink alcohol, I still usually want some kind of beverage to go with it. I've subtly noticed that the REAL ME just wants MILK!! Ice cold low or even non-fat MILK!! Is that weird? I am not lactose-intolerant, and I've found it very refreshing. Its supposed to help me sleep, has some healthy goodies, and it reminds me of when I was a kid