Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Dubwon

Thanks SO MUCH Baby Jane! Super helpful. I will check out the site and although I do know most of that stuff already, it really does help to read it again and again to permanently burn it into my brain. Please feel free to drone on and on as it were, haha. That goes for anyone else out there who wants to jump in to the discourse, does this count as a discourse? Hahaha...I guess its just a thread/discussion, but somehow I really find it helpful to read of others who have had or are going through similar issues. I guess I said it before and people probably say it all of the time, (am I the damn nubie? hahaha) it is just so soothing and relieving to know that I am not alone and that someone out there "gets it."

I have had a super busy day cleaning the house and getting my affairs in order. I seem to have been abandoned until tomorrow at 9:30 pm I will be meeting the person who locked me out of my house at a coffee shop outside of our house. Not at the house, outside of the house. I am a little apprehensive. Anyways, I just hopped on to check my message and reply to this comment. I will read and comment on the next one separately. Thanks again Baby Jane, I'm thinking that warm turkey is sounding pretty good.