Old 07-07-2013, 07:36 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

Dandylion, I don't know what he plans on doing for recovery. I have nothing to do with his recovery to alcohol as it is not my demon. It's his.

As far as no charges go, I had to seek out the accident scene myself. You want a sh!tkick in the pants, NO ONE!!! I mean NO ONE called me to tell me that he was in an accident! I just happened to call him at 3:25pm, 1 hour after I last spoke to him to see where the hell he was and a paramedic answered his cell phone. That is how I found out!!!

For 2 days NO ONE from the responding police department called me. On July 5th I went searching for the scene of the accident and I was guided unknowingly to a man's house. I pulled in and asked him if he knew of a motorcycle accident on July 3rd. He asked me who I was to the man injured and I told him he was my husband. He said, Please, come sit down over here. He proceeded to tell me how a woman flagged him down while him and his dad were on their way home. She found his bike laying on the side of the roadway with no passengers around. She searched for him in tall grass and found him nearly unconscience. She flagged the first vehicle she saw down which was the man I found because I was moving aimlessly just searching.

He ran to dial 911 and she held him and kept him awake enough. He was then life flighted out. He took me to the scene and although I missed it when I first passed it, I could clearly see where he was thrown from the bike and skidded over the gravel and through the woods. The grass looked like it was a bedded area for deer from all the parmedics, fire and police traffic. The police were there and they found a full bottle on his person/bike/road, I don't know.

I was told by this man to go to the Shed which is the municipal building and I did. It just so happened that the Capt. was there and is his Capt at work. I asked him if he were facing any charges and he said no. They are just going to write it up as an accident. I did not ask why but he told me they found a full bottle on him. I can only assume they are treating it as a brother saving a brother in law enforcement. Maybe they did it to save me more heart ache. I don't know but for him to skirt that charge is just unbelieveable to me and enabling.

I have spoken to him today a few times already. I can't say that I have been very nice because I am very short and can't muster compassion right now as I have been dropped off with a one way ticket to hell. I'm happy he is alive but I'm so mad at him right now, he just needs to think long and hard about where he wants to go in his life because I told him this is it. If he drinks one more time, I'm taking my Girls (dogs) and I will rebuild my life on my own and I will let NO BODY take it from me because I am done trying to find someone I can enjoy my life with who in turn ultimately destroys it.

He thinks he's going to come home and go back to work. That M'Fer fell and bumped his head!