View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 06:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
hdshvls

I know ya'll probably know what I am saying, but it's just not that simple. We just had this major discussion, and I am going crazy right now, my emotions are on such a rollercoaster it's not funny. I've told him to go back to this chick. I really thought this time around that he and I could work things out after 14 years, but I'm seeing that we can't. He is taking these mandatory classes and taking Antibuse so he doesn't drink, and of course I'm there to see this through and help him "once again". If this other low life chick that he is so inlove with wants him so badly, then why doesn't she stand up to the plate for him. I question every move I am making now, and I know I need to get out, but if I do, he goes to back to jail. No pass go! He's got a terrible disease, and I know that, but I for some reason think I deserve this crap. Talking about it really helps, and I'm hoping that I can gain the strength to totally back out of this picture before I end up in a padded cell. I have already gone to jail myself for domestic violence (because of him and this other woman), and that's not what I am about, but I know have to take anger management classes because I struck out at him, and left a mark. This whole situation is just plum nuts, and I'm trying to figure out how I got myself back involved in his life after moving on for 15 months. Oh, that's right, I received a phone call after his 4th DUI from his girlfriend because she an ex-felon herself, and couldn't seem to carry her butt to the jail to bond him. I'm crazy, I know it. Thanks for allowing me to vent.