View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 06:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

lillamy, I suspect I know what you need. And, I think you are on to it--from your last post.

You need some new friends/acquaintences who do not know you as Earth Mother. Some people who have never known you from your past life. Those who meet you and know you on an equal basis--who like you because of some of your traits OTHER THAN a caregiving, nurturing person. What you have is a total drain on your life spirit--an enormous amount goes out and nothing is coming in. At least, not the kind of thing I am talking about.

How do I know this? Because I have suffered the same thing. My reputation would precede me, so all the needy would line up with their outstretched cups just waiting for me to wander among them like Mother Theresa. When I finally realized this, I changed my ways a great deal. There was a new sheriff in town!!! I had to actually phase out some of the people that I knew.

I know you really do have a very full schedule just dealing with the basics, right now. But, awareness is the first step---after that, baby steps...baby...

dandylion