Thread: Headlines
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
MetallicThorn
Empathy is Revolutionary.

Response 2

I just wanted to come and honor a recent response.

Soberlicious made this statement,"Round and round discussions are what addictions thrive on. They serve to allow the addiction to continue. Those kinds of interactions do not get the addicted individual closer to resolution, quite the opposite. They allow the behavior to continue openendedly, because hey, you know, i just "cant figure out why I do this". I'm trapped in this cycle until I can "figure it out". That's total hooey. The answer starts with this: Stop. Putting. Alcohol. In. Your. Body."

I do believe you could be right. I can admit that I can be 100% wrong. For me, I just like to give every method a try before ruling it out. If in fact, it turns out this path is leading Mr. Hero in the wrong direction, I have no problems shifting gears.

In spite of it all, I was so moved by your ending statement I had to reach out.

Soberlicious stated,"Less talk, more action. Mr. Hero needs to quit drinking for good."

This is such a powerful and vehemently transcended statement. It encompasses my intention wholly for him in terms of alcoholism. Whether or not I'm aware of how to achieve this is still an ephemeral thought. By allowing God to move and breathe through me, I can only hope my answer will be an emulation of my intention.

I could say more but my point to all of this is,"Thank you, Soberlicious."