View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:45 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

I am amazed this person stayed for 10 HOURS and then told you she was having trouble breathing. I'd give her credit for hanging in there...

Maybe its because my Mom is a borderline hoarder and I cringe at the thought of her downsizing in the next few years (UGH!) or maybe its because we moved so much when I was a kid (military brat) but I don't put much value on stuff. All my important stuff is in my head anyway.

My rule of thumb is if I haven't worn it, touched it, or used it in anyway in one year - it needs to go. Unless, of course, its use is so important but so minimal to justify keeping it for longer. Like my snowshoes. I really don't like snowshoeing, but one never knows when zombies may invade causing an epic apocalypse in the winter that would require me walking out of Alaska in the snow. So those stay.

Anyway, Lexie, this will work out, in one way or another, if you are really ready for it. So are you really ready for it? Really, really ready to clean out your debris and make room for your next adventure?