View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Change4life

Gracielou you might be right, maybe Sammy was my angel. She inadvertently made me call myself on my own s***. Ive been falling backwards. You know now I cant work so I have no structure and if I am drunk I dont have to worry about getting in trouble. I sleep, eat, drink whenever I want. Freedom is great if I was making better choices. I am frustrated. All my usual activities have been taken away. I cant go take a walk, ride my bike, Pat gave my rollerblades to goodwill. I am banned from wheels unless I am a passenger in a car. I cant focus so reading is just horrible. Ive been on the same page for like 2 months now and I was really liking the book. I know drinking is no solution but I dont know what to do with myself. I couldnt play my guitar for months. TG I am starting to get that back. I love where I live but it is a party town. High influx of tourists and people on vacation like to indulge. The townies.... well one is more fd up then the next. its really easy to fall into the festivities. July 4th is coming the town is going to be on fire people flock to watch fireworks. I get caught up.