View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:02 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

i now have a full blown miserable ass cold. during a coughing fit in the middle of the night i hit that "oh no" spot and there i am heaving my guts out. thinking, oh this is just getting better by the minute! i came to work wanting to impress my boss with my dedication and because it's AIR CONDITIONED i'm just not sure how long i can last.
but about the last place i wanna be is at my house while it's set to Broil. wah. wah wah wah. Hank says i complained a lot yesterday...no dear i was SHARING. LOL

he tried to talk me into a kayak. i did wade in the water and then made a dash back to the safety of shade. he said i don't seem much interested in the things he's interested in these days, like sitting outside in the blazing sun and paddling around in the blazing sun and crap like that. mood that i am in i told him he's free to trade me in or go find some FUN person cuz at THIS moment in time there is not a GD thing i can do about my physical state and there is NO ONE who would like to see me change more than ME. i have an appointment tomorrow to see about getting the nail removed from my head. so shut up.......or die. i'm flat out of nice, i want to be left along AND catered to and i expect you to figure out how to do that. no go away i have chin hairs to pluck.