View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Javajoetoes

AH's ffamily coming to visit

I hate my MIL. She is so in denial it makes me sick. All of her children are f**k ups and my AH is her golden boy not quite the biggest f**k up in the family but nearly.
I am angry angry angry today. She is coming to visit next week and bringing her other two sons with her. My husband is already trying to get me to leave our son with her for an entire day so that we can work. No way!!!!!!
He means leave him from 6am until 10pm and drive 2 and a half hours away. I just recently had to give up work because our son was unable to settle at a childminders. My AH is saying it would be ok because he would be with his Grandma. No I don't think so.
I'm pretty angry any way since he told me they were coming because the brothers are opinionated and 1 of them (the 1 who hasn't ever had a job in his life, his job is growing weed) still hasn't acknowledged that my sister has died. He did send a text when we put our dog to sleep a few weeks ago. I loved my lovely dog but what does that say about a persons priorities?
The other brother(a drug and alcohol counsellor!!!) who is permanently anxious has some empathy as he's seen my AH out of his mind and being totally aggressive.
And the MIL well she just creates her own reality.
I'm pretty anxious about the whole thing.
My AH is gonna get on it big style and cue teenage behaviour around his brothers..........embarrassing.
I'm gonna be on here a lot.
I'm gonna need support to help keep my lip buttoned.....hard when she paints a picture of herself as the perfect mother and thinks that everything I do is wrong.