View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

Friday night a source of anxiety for most who watch. I use to dread Friday, money is pocket he would surely be copping …. Well until he had to cop every day.

Look tomorrow will show more. And yet even if it goes exactly as you hope it does … even if he doesn’t use and then keeps that up all weekend … it still won’t really show much. Each can easily be as a reinforcement but not necessarily to the truth. Time though will show the truth, it always does as will his behavior.

And addicts like to prove they aren’t hooked, just to say hey see I can stop at anytime. Cocaine addicts do not have to use each day to be considered an addict.

And this…
He says this guy at work is hard into it, and he feels like hanging around him has made him want it more and caused him to use.
From my experience, when my husband compared out it was like him telling me exactly how bad it was for him and in some cases he was way worse, but couldn’t see it at the time.
And don’t miss the contradiction is what he said … no one made him want it more, or caused him to use. He likes this drug, he admitted that to you already.

I do hope that maybe he is seeing that his drug use and a good life don’t jive…anything is possible and if he isn’t done that will be real obvious.