View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 04:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
OneNightAWeek

What will happen tomorow

That is what I have been thinking about today. Friday night is the usual night my husband goes out after work and drinks and gets his drugs. It was better last week after we talked. He used mostly only on Friday night before he came home and he was pleasant to be around all weekend. We had that talk though, and I know I said things that I should have said differently. It did make us talk more though. This week he talked more about his cocaine use and he is telling me that he enjoys using it but he doesnt think he is addicted to it. He said tomorrow he will skip going out with his friends and we moved our plans up for the night and will spend the whole night out together. Im not as anxious this week but if it goes wrong and I have my hopes up then Im going to be hurting.
Do you guys think he sounds like he is only using for fun, and not like an addict would? Ive read a lot on here and other places on the web, and some things sound like addiction and some dont. In talking although I knew he had used drugs some in the past, he says coke it the only one he has liked very much, and he has used it off and on for about 9 years. He said maybe only a couple times a year until just a few months ago. Maybe he is seeing that he cant do this every weekend and not have problems. He says this guy at work is hard into it, and he feels like hanging around him has made him want it more and caused him to use.

Last edited by OneNightAWeek; 06-27-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling