Thread: Relapse
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 08:07 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
stubbs

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
I actually drink O'Doul's (non alcoholic) beer when the occasion calls for it. I had one last night when I came home from work and it hit the spot. Ocassionally I will have two ..but there is no desire for another. It works for me because a sugary soda is not appealing to me. I also drink a lot of club soda and lime cordial Both hit the spot on a hot day when I'm thirsty..and they actually quench my thirst rather than make me thirstier as alcohol dehydrates and then begs another. I dunno...I know some folks don't like the idea of NA beer...but I sure do. There is actually one I will have go to U.S. for (I'm 20 mins from border) called Erdinger. It's supposed to be tastiest NA beer out there..I believe its a hoppy type beer...kind you serve with orange slice. I look forward to trying it.
I get the taste of beer but no disaster.
It's a suggestion Stubbs...I know it helps me from time to time..cuz a pop just isn't what I want sometimes..or water.
Thanks for the advice,
I drink beer for the taste along with the buzz.fake beer I've tried and the buzz was missing.it would just lead me to real beer.i need to learn to live sober