Thread: I am out :-(
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 04:00 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
AugustWest11

Originally Posted by Pondlady View Post
I'm sorry you're not in a good place right now. We understand, as we've been in that same place before. I hope when you check in again, you'll feel the support of SR and decide to not isolate yourself.
Thank you all; I do feel the support here; allot .. But I have to move and I will not be able to afford the net .. I will read from time to time when I can get to public net. But not seeking attention; I might be crying out; but the main reason for this post was b\c I wanted to let the few who have reached out know why I wasn't returning their messages . I am staying sober; I have no choice in the matter now. I know this .. I am just in a very dark place and really don't know where else to go but in a hole . Between my physical pain and the mental pain; I am done. I have no where else to turn to nothing else to offer anyone. I have hit the point where I have 2 choices now; stay in this town w\ no family or friends; or go back to my home town and more then likely end up self medicating cause I have no insurance own there .. Be it alcohol or anything to take the pain away .. Sooner or later I would be alone or dead anyway .. Yes I sound bleak I know; but I have been this way 30 or so years and don't know any other way to be .. But as I said I am and will stay sober in this town . I am not sure how often I will be able to check or respond in the next coming weeks; so again I just wanted to let some nice people who extended their hand to me what was up .. I should be able to respond today & maybe tomorrow. Not 100% positive though .. Again TY all so much .. I know I have support here when I can get to wifi..