View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 10:51 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
polkadot

seizures

I am new to the forum and seen your post about seizures and tramadol(ultram). I had 3 seizures while taking the drug. I wasn't taking it as prescribed though. I had taken it upon myself to double dose, becaue mytolerance was so high. I have tons of questions about quit taking hydrocodones. I have no one to be honest to about this and need help. No one know of my problem, which until recently thought everything was okay. Can I just stop taking them? I average about 4-10's a day. Not everyday, sometimes just 2-10's. whatever my budget allowed but I knew I had to have at least 2. Well money is low and.......well its a long story. any advice. I am in school and NO ONE knows of this problem..... I am at work know and took my last one about an hour ago and of course it didint phase me, no euphoria feeling that it, I have no clue why I feel I have to have these. I do hurt from a knee replacment and other health problems pending but i have no insurance so I get them where I can. This is the first time I have been completely honest about it. this is the gist of my story....any suggeston... I am scared... Can I sleep without them....can i get up and function not having one....any advice is appreciated.