View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ltlys

Im not sure if he ever told her much before he went to treatment. I made the mistake of admitting my Co-Dependency issues to her. I felt it was only right to admit my shortcomings and not solely blame him for our struggles. Just so happens that the next day after making this known, he called and asked her to bring him some things. She was also very angry and upset with me because I had told another friend of mine what was going on and she was livid. She even called while she was on her way to take him his stuff and reamed my A$$. As soon as I hung up the phone I knew whatever she said to him when she got there was not gonna be good. I almost threw up right then and there.

I firmly believe she was lying and manipulating him the entire time he was in treatment. I dont know this for a fact but, I believe she told him that very first day to get the hell away from me. Upon telling my counselor and a few others close to me, they all said the very same thing... U should probably just assume thats what she is up to. That stung so bad. I still can't believe a word she says about him. Yet another thing I cant control!

Man this SUX! I only wish those lies and deception can be revealed one day.