View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ltlys

KKE,

When another person mentioned that they thought his sister was jealous of me that was exactly what they thought! And YES, she is oh, so very loud! Completely opposite of her brother. I have always thought that some of the things she did and said pertaining to him were strange. I think she most definitely had some issues with another women being in his life. She essentially was his mother for a long time. She became the caretaker and rescuer because their mother was not capable. She always bought him expensive gifts, making sure he knew how much she loved him. She often times told me how good looking she thought he was and how I was sooooo lucky to have him. She would also say things like, Oh your nothing but a spoiled rotten B!@#$ whenever he would buy something or do something nice for me. It was all just a bit strange and I can see that clearer now too.

LexieCat

I think you have a very good perception of these things! I already know that she has a shopping addiction, a food addiction, possibly a sex addiction and some Co-dependent addictions. Im not positive of the sex addiction thing because I don't know much about that but, she is loud, forward and very crude when it comes to sex! Anyhow, I think there is a strong possibility she could be on her way to alcoholism too. This whole situation is just more baffling by the day. Even though I know Im probably much better off without either of these two peoples issues, I still miss my guy so much. I still want to hope that everything could work out someday but, Im not sure it will ever happen.