View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ltlys

KKE

No, I have had no contact with him since he moved out of my house. I respect the decision he has made to move. I know that him moving back in and trying to stay sober was probably not the best situation for either of us. It is however, quite heartbreaking and been very tough for me and my children. Im trying to detach and let us both figure some things out.

You said you thought his sister may be jealous. I guess I dont undertand how she could be jealous. She still gets to see him and talk to him everyday. She got to be the one to go see him while he was in treatment. She hasn't had to deal with her and her children left to pic up the pieces of a broken relationship. If anything I feel like I am a bit Jealous of her! Could you maybe expand on that a bit? I have actually heard another person say that same thing but, I guess I dont get it.

As far as controlling goes... Yes she is quite that. She feels the need to manipulate and controll everything in her life. I am like that to an extent, because I am co-dependent! I would just not ever behave like she has through this. Yes this is her brother, and I know she thinks she can fix him. However, the dynamic of a brother/sister relationship is so different from he and I's relationship as BF/GF.

IDK... Its like Tuffgirl said... Dysfuction Junction! The two of them are born of the same parents and have some very deep seeded issues. Its just so confusing and hard to deal with her antics while I am trying to grieve my loss.