Thread: I tried.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
FeenixxRising

Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
I came on SR and wrote something about how I was obsessing over drugs and everyone ignored it. Probably because it was a stupid thing to say, but it just reinforced how alone I am.
BabyJane, you must stop with the self-pity. You're not alone, you have people here. I doubt your post was ignored. I'm sure it didn't receive a response because the Substance Abuse subforum receives less traffic. If you had posted here, I'm sure many people would have responded. And it wasn't a stupid thing to say, but you already know that.

I haven't gotten better I just lost the only things I had to cope with my lame life and those were drugs and alcohol. I think of running away to South America, where I lived growing up, and doing drugs until I die. Sorry this post got really dark.
Yes, you are better, you're not an active heroin junkie. And you're not going to run away to South America and do drugs until you die.

Have you tried NA? Have you seen a Dr. or a therapist about your emotions and feelings? Do you have any friends or family nearby? What about your baby's father? Are you working?

The point is, there are steps you probably have not taken that you really should take. Do it for yourself and do it for your child. You can get to the place you want to be, so it's time to reach down and tap your inner strength.