Thread: I tried.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
LazyBonez

If you have a son on the way then you're definitely not alone. And you have 7 months sober that is quite an accomplishment. You said you don't think you've changed. Well, what do you think you could do to change that? And when you go out you feel like you're going to freak? I'm in that same boat too. I get horrible anxiety just leaving the house ever since being sober. But I'm seeing a Dr., and getting help. Maybe that's what you need to? There's always going to be hard times. Just know that if you start using again you'll most certainly feel worse about your self and everything else. I don't have a lot of help to offer because I am in a similar situation, but without that much clean time, and without a kid on the way. I don't have anybody either, besides my mom. Everybody I know are dealers or using buddies. I had to change my phone # just to be able to ignore them all. Good luck to ya, and I hope you start thinking positive. Try to get out and do things. It will make you feel a lot better. we have to do things that we might not necessarily want to do in order to better ourselves. It's a struggle. But there's always rewards.