View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
findingpeace87

Cool Boyfriend leaving after rehab

My boyfriend of five years waits 10 days before he gets out of rehab to bring me in to meet with his counselor only to break up with me to move back home to his mothers. At first he didnt want to tell me e just wanted to get on a plane and go his whole he has ran from his problems and is going back to the same place it all started. Im okay with his decision but fear that he wont be once he realizes his choices the entire times hes been gone I have made it very clear about my expectations if he came back to live eith me. He has never had to work for anything because his mom has enabled him due to her own guilt. I feel like once again he is taking the easy way out. Not to mention that his entire family parties and drinks all the time. His mom said they are committed to stop drinking but I'm not convinced. Im going to my first alanon meeting tomorrow to help me get through all of this. However they come this weekend to move him out and even she doesn't believe he will last long in her house.