View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:22 AM
  # 480 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Congrats on 90 days, joygirl! That is a huge milestone! I keep reading that it takes a good 90 days to start feeling "normal" again? You'll have to let us know what kind of improvements you notice. I agree with Inperfectlyme, do something special for yourself today

Welcome back, JustSarah, sorry you are struggling. Keep coming here - we will help you with the drinking part. Alcohol only makes EVERYTHING worse. It is such a short-term "fix", if that? SR and this thread of Moms/Mums has gotten me to 39 days. You can do it!

It is a stormy, rainy (as in pouring) day here. Have so much I wanted to do, outside of the house, but don't feel like dragging my daughter around in this weather. Oh well, plenty to do here, if I could just get motivated. I was just thinking how much I used to love these types of days (excuse to drink ..and cleaning got done), but then I remembered how much of a waste the following day would be all hungover and miserable. Just have to keep playing the tape forward, right?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!