Old 06-11-2013, 12:37 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
joe8526

That is great, looking forward to putting miles back on mine. Got my dream bike a couple of years ago, 2011 ultra limited. Problem was I was either too hung over to ride the next morning or by the time we got around to leaving I would usually drink too much that I lost interest in riding, more worried about drinking. The few times we would go ride, we would always plan on making long trips but end up bar hopping and making the exact same ride all the time. Luckily I transfered with my job so I don't ride with my old buddies anymore, no pressure from them to stop at every watering hole we passed (even though I was always happy to stop with them). But I thought that is what the biker lifestyle was supposed to be ride, drink and raise hell. And I won't lie, I did enjoy it. But now I realize it is nothing more than a combination for death. When my wife and I seperated I almost joined a 1% club. That is great if that is your thing, I know lots of 1%'ers that are great people. But I would have taken it to the extreme, so I knew it probably wasn't the best idea for me and my lack of self discipline.

Anyway, kind of rambled there, enjoy the bike and ride safe. Lots of bad things to watch out for on a bike without throwing alcohol in the mix!!!