View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:13 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
GracieLou

Thanks for replying to this as it brought it to the top of the page and I needed to read this again.

I was reading the day reflections for today and it also talks about patience.
I have been having a rough time today and I think it is because I am being impatient. Not so much with people but I think with myself. I have been feeling like I am in rut. Like I can't move on. I keep spinning in one place and it is starting to frustrate me.

I have a lot of issues with resentment and one thing happened yesterday and it set me into a really bad place and in a bad mood. It is still hanging on today.

I think I need to learn to be patient. I say I like working slow and I do but some times I just want it to all go away and leave me alone. I know that will not happen until I work through it but it still hurts in the meantime.

My sponsor has mentioned how in the BB it says that more will be revealed and it has but some of the things I don't want to face. I want to bury them and ignore them like I always have.

The Daily reflections said "Before I give God a chance to slow me down, I explode, and that's what I call being quicker than God."

That really hit home. I guess I have been trying to rush through it so I can skip feelings that I not only don't want to deal with but some I did not know where there or I should say I did not recognize.

I have had a hard time praying or meditation. I just can't seem to get there.

I took the leap of faith to AA. I guess I need to take a leap of faith to a HP.