View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
zany90

Originally Posted by MeSoSober View Post
This is where the "not pursuing" thing counts. I think you need to get out of your own head and break the "approach" pattern of thinking. Do you talk to female wait staff in restaurants? Women who work in bookstores or grocery stores or the dry cleaners? I really think you need to try to think of interacting with women as interacting with PEOPLE (because we are). First and foremost, women are people.

Do you have guy friends? How did those relationships happen? Female friendships happen the same way, and if there's more there than friendship, it will probably just . . . happen.

i know what you are saying, and i know from here it sounds like im treating women differently, im honestly not. the reason why im so concerned, is because there are no women in my life to begin with..

i mean i have been in a long term relationship before, 7 years was my longest.. its just now reaching worrying point to where its been so long that im finding im actually scared of attractive women/people, and i know thats an s.a thing...