View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 12:17 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zany90

lol @ the post above.. i ment on a day to day basis, today because this is the feeling that i drank for and kept me drinking i felt it was an appropriate place..

i just ment in general on a day to day basis i dont even think about booze or alcoholism or recovery, any time it starts to peek around the corner in my thoughts i just put it out of my head, and thats been the key to my personal success this time around. aa for me, makes me feel disempowered, i find i constantly question myself and my thoughts and compare them to the aa model and generally thinking about alcoholism every night at meetings, or entertaining any moment of time to that topic, is detrimental for me.. i know everyone is different thats just me...

the social anxiety thing, i dont know.. even talking to them just feels like one of my biggest fears. i dont want to sound conceited but i have been told that im a good looking guy so i dont think its that. i just have little to no confidence in myself, its been so long since ive had any luck that i dont even know where to start...

about the women approaching men thing, thats what ive heard too, and read online.. thats why i kind of feel like im going to be duped forever unless i can overcome the S.A next