View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 03:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
NikNox

Tell me about it Beth! He's okay, ish, but there's definitely something missing. He dresses her, & puts her stockings on for her! If you're wondering why he shared this, its because we had heard through the grapevine that he had placed his fingers somewhere very intimate, twice, whilst she was asleep, which caused her to blow him out for a month. So, I asked him outright if it was true & he admitted it. Then he told me how she allowed him to be intimate with her, & he took it too far. She knows he is besotted with her so why would she allow him to be intimate & then get angry when he went too far! She's leading the poor sap on isn't she! Manipulating him. He's no oil painting so I can see why she isn't attracted to him, but she's as sick in allowing him intimacy she has no intention of reciprocating. She uses him for what he can give her, ie the things he does for her & the money he gives her. He bou her an iPhone 5, and whilst she wasnt speaking to him she sold it for £50! No need to guess what she wanted the money for!

It's the weirdest thing.