View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:14 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Scott6433

One of the last fights I had with my most recent ex was about this exact same thing. I had taken it upon myself to join this group per my own accord and with absolutely no one in this world knowing aside from you guys. I took pride in the fact I guess. I lurked this site for months before actually joining as I wanted to get sober first (silly me not realizing the long term battle ahead). Anyway...she came out one morning and asked what I was doing as I quickly closed my laptop. I am assuming that she thought I was either talking to another girl or maybe looking at something lewd. No matter how many times I assured her that was not the case she refused to accept it. I tried to explain to her that it was personal and meant a great deal to me yet she still insisted. She began crying after some hours so obviously I caved and reluctantly told her what I held to be my last piece of attempting to rebuild myself. I'm still not sure to this day if she believed me. I am so truly sorry you are having to go through this right now. From what I understand every relationship out there has it's issues and trust is always one of the big ones I just wish it did not have to come into play when dealing with this site. Let us have a good secret for once right?