View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 02:39 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
clancy!

Hey kitty, im in the same boat as you, tramadol is my poison too, I also take 6 a day at present, I have tapered down from 15!! Yeah the withdrawals are the worst.And we had to pik adrug that was really dodgy to DT from too didnt we? Tapering is the only answer, DONT try to do it turkey, I did that one time and nearly died (although I DID do it, why did I bloop,jeezus..) I had fits and the worst hallusinations. Ive been advised by a drugs agensy in london to taper very slowly,one tablet down per week!! but so far Im doing reasonably, although last week I was very unkomfortable.Very little sleep still, but im gritting my teeth and going for it. Are you in a position to get medikal DT? you are luky you live in the US, if you lived here you would not be able to work as a medik if you had a rekord of drug problems.You'd having trouble getting any job, thats why I dont bring my GP in,we dont have the privasy laws you guys have,any prospektive employer kan see our med rekords, dosent that suk?? anyway I wont get on my hobby horse about that again. I wish you luk in the fight sister. sorry about my spelling,got no 'see' or 'eks' on my keyboard sinse i spilled tea over it!