View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 04:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
CentralOhioDad

Originally Posted by 4MyBoys View Post
COD-

When it comes down to it, I think the question I would ask myself is, "Are you ready to leave now? Are you done with chances?" I think that by the time we consulting an attorney you are ready to have you marriage over. My feeling is that you would be able to testify to all the times you spoke with her about changing your families situation and her role in it and that would be just as convincing as a letter you wrote. Just my opinion though.

4MyBoys
4MB,

I've been ready for quite some time - in my head the marriage is dead and gone. However, and it's a big 'however', there is the question of custody, and I want it all. And that's why I believe I need more proof and more documentation of her actions before I move forward.

I know I will leave at some point, and when God decides when that point is, I'll be ready. I'm a planner, I need to have a plan - that's why I'm having these consults, that's why I'm figuring out what my options are. I know that everything can't be planned out, but I need to be closer than I am now.

I thank you all for your support.

C-OH Dad