Thread: Encouargement?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:39 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
SoloJohn

Yeah, I feel like I'm walking in quicksand. Work/chores, etc. feels like I'm carrying an extra 100 pounds with me. I just have to take it on faith that it will get better, because it sure looks like a very long tunnel right now. But I know it will.

OhBoy, were you a fly on the wall at my house? Somehow I'm always the bad guy, at least I always catch all the bad vibes from her friends and relatives. I keep thinking about really how bad it has been over the years, and ask myself, why the H**L am I grieving over this?? I'm not the bad guy here. I realize just how many good friends I have, how many have come out to offer me support, including you here. I really appreciate your advice OhBoy, and yes they are feelings, and unlike AW, I'm resisting hard not to follow my feelings. Likewise I'm trying hard not to make any big decisions until I'm out of the fog. I really get what you say about the borderline part, especially when alcohol is involved. I never knew what to expect when I came home. Jekell or Hyde.

Dandylion & OhBoy, thanks for these useful tips and encouragement. The first thing I do when home from work, is to come by here and check the posts, a real boost. Thanks!!!