View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:14 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
eveewonder

I took my ex addict back 2x after she stole money from me. She told me it was because of a gambling problem but she was getting help and had a sponsor. The third time she stole and pawned jewelry that is of sentimental value and irreplaceable. It makes me sick. I found out she is a major drug addict with a long history including heroin, pills, etc. Now she is facing charges and he judge ordered her to stay clear of me. Do you need it to come to that? It is very hard and painful but I have learned addicts are addicts and are all full of rubbish while using and not in a program. Trust me I know it is painful and there are times it kills me and I feel so weak and all I want to do is talk to her and hold her but that is my sickness. I have emailed her 1x, wrote to her 1x while she was in jail until someone bailed her out and even contacted her Dad via email. Pretty much telling her I care and begging her to get help and get honest. All that did was make me feel better for one second and then feel crazy. It is super hard but letting go is the answer. Trust in God. Right here going through this with you.