Thread: No Life....lol
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Nighthawk8820
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by tuco70 View Post
Hi all,

I am sooo bored. Don't know what to do with myself. Drinking was my past time. What I did. I used to love playing my guitar, playing golf and cook outs, but just don't find them interesting anymore. Especially with out beer. Have gone back to the gym, but that only last an hour or so.

So, the question is......... What are some things I can do? What are some of the things you do to past the time?

Anything helps.
I am on 2 years of sobriety and I am running into this problem too. I am SO bored with everyone and everything, which is as much my fault as anything. I need to become more proactive in seeking out new adventures and activities, but fear and self doubt..........and a busy work schedule get the best of me. I suspect you may be in the same boat? What is something that interested you that you never have done? I picked up vaping as an alternative to smoking, which is a fun hobby and doesn't cause cancer (you still get nicotine). Its entertaining and fun, plus there is a giant forum for it too. Are you into computers? Games? Cars? It can be so hard to make new social circles as an adult. When we are kids, we have school and friends can come easy. As an adult, not so much. I feel your pain buddy!