Old 06-01-2013, 07:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SeekSobriety

You need to protect your health and safety first and foremost. He certainly mosy probably needs professional help to get clean and learn to stay clean. You could print him out some local numbers for Narcotics Anonymous or a Salvation army rehab etc. you could write him a letter and explain to him that you care for him and do not want to see him continue to destroy himself and his life with Meth and that you hope he can find the will and sterength to get and stay clean.

The future is yet to be written, but perhaps someday you will both be at a place where you aee able to reconnect and continue the relationship. I feel for your story and I hope he is able to get and stay clean. Of course he needs to
Want to do it for himself not soley on your account. I think you are doing the right thing by not "being with him" at this point in time. You have to keep your health in mind, Crystal Meth and other drugs can destroy everything in its path. Thankfully there is lots of help available. Narcotics Anonymous has a toll free number if you search on line, you can also find referals from Salvation Army adult rehab center or from a local University psychology or psychaitry department. I hope that things get bettet for
You. Keep on posting and thanks for sharing. I hope things get better for you soon.