Thread: Encouargement?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 07:50 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
SoloJohn

Well I guess this is normal, but now I'm struggling with feelings that somehow I'm responsible for all of this. I know that's not true, but I still feel that I have contributed. Before leaving, she stated that she had to go or she would die here. I really don't understand, because she still drinks no matter where she is staying. I guess what's really frustrating for me, is that the situation she was in was created by her. I used to beg her to please not drink while driving. She hangs out with a neighbor that also drinks a lot, and I told her it really wasn't a good idea. Is this controlling? This is really getting tough to deal with. Somehow I've got pull out of this. How??

I know too, she has mental issues, and with the alcohol, is just a really bad situation. But why is she so angry at me? She says she doesn't blame me, yet it sure seems so.
Just to give an idea how bad it has been, she, apparently would drink rubbing alcohol. I couldn't keep any in the house. She even found some in the garage I had for cleaning things. Don't get me wrong, she can be a very kind and generous person, and is well liked by nearly all she meets. Help me to understand some of this?? And why I feel like this. Sorry for the long rant. Really blue today..